Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Favorite Meatloaf

Hey friends I am still cooking although nothing new lately because we have been craving the old. There's nothing wrong with that is there? Anyway here is an old recipe of mine that I have worked on every time I make it and I think it has finally reached perfection.

You will love the sweet crunchy goodness of my favorite meatloaf by far!

My Favorite Meatloaf

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef or venison
2 eggs
1 cup corn flakes; crushed
2 Tablespoons parsley; minced
1/2 c. ketchup
1/3 c. brown sugar; packed
1 Tbs. Dijon Mustard
2 shakes of Gluten-free honey mustard B'Que sauce
1 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare last eight ingredients and set aside. Combine the rest of the ingredients with hands until evenly mixed. Work in half of the sauce mixture. Shape the meatloaf and place it on a grill pan. Pour 3/4 of the remaining sauce on top and bake for 45 minutes to an hour then add remaining sauce on meatloaf and heat until hot.




Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: