Gluten Free Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- 3 to 4 large chicken breasts (I use 2 large boneless)
- 1 carton of cream of chicken condensed soup (I use Pacific Organic Cream Of Chicken Condensed Soup)
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 tablespoon poppyseeds
- ¾ sleeve of GF crackers (I use Glutino Gluten Free Crackers, Original,)
- ¼ tsp granulated garlic
- ½ stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Simmer chicken breasts in water until no longer pink (about 15 minutes).
- Cool and chop chicken.
- Combine sour cream, mushroom soup, garlic, 1 TBS Poppyseed and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Add chicken to mixture.
- Pour into buttered 9X13 casserole dish.
- Crush crackers and mix well with melted butter, place over top of casserole.
- Sprinkle with leftover poppy seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.