Tuesday, August 18, 2009

At It Again!!!

I have had a great week. Life is Good!




This is my girls first day of school. For those of you who are not friends with Mary and have not see this photo. Emma (on the left) started Kindergarten. Alayna (on the right) started second grade. They are growing up really fast and making room for a new baby brother in December! YEAH!!!!




Ben and Ashia ate supper with us and Ashia got up from the table and started baking. She, Ben and Steve enjoyed the "Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting". I enjoyed my chocolate ice cream. :(

Ben, Ashia and I went to see what Austin is going to look like. I really think her strongest features are from Ben, but then when watching the video after we got home I saw some of Ashia in her also. If you would like to view some of the photos click here. It pays to follow Ashia's blog she will keep you posted on her progress.




Ashia had another Doctor's appointment the next day and we made time to do a little shopping. Here are two more outfits that I have bought Baby George. (our Indiana baby) Aren't they cute?



They even came with matching wooden hangers, as you see over this onsie. I was hoping that I could find something with Grandpa on it but Grandma will have to do for now. I'm still looking though, I know I can get a Grandpa something at John Deere!

Ashia has her first baby shower this weekend in Jackson so keep up with her blog I'm sure she'll post photos.

No comments: