Friday, September 25, 2009

My Obsession,,,,,

OK, I'll admit it I have an obsession with candles. I love buying and burning candles, it's one thing I can't get enough of. I think this is the only thing in my life that Steve has said, "honey you have enough candles, don't buy anymore for a while." After I prove to him that my stock is waayy down he'll release me to buy once more and it's like a dream come true once again.



My latest candle purchase was "Be Thankful" by Yankee Candle and I think that it is going to be one of my MANY favorites. It smells soooo good I recently finished up "Ocean Water" also a Yankee candle and have now taken "Be Thankful" out of my stock and set it out to begin burning.

Another obsession I have is gluten free blogging, I love reading about new things regarding gluten free living. My latest find is a new social network just for those who have to live gluten-free you can read all about it at www.GlutenFreeFaces.com. 


I've always loved Anne Gedies babies and here we have one. I think this is my favorite photo at this time. At 1-week old she is already changing.

Our life is anything but normal right now, it has rained here none stop for some time and the work in the field is lacking. We are praying for wind and sunshine to dry up the fields so we can harvest beans. Thank the Lord all of the corn is harvested!

There is no time for trying new recipes I have not spent much time in my kitchen, or at home for that matter, in two weeks. But oh how I am enjoying helping to take care of Mother and Baby so Dad can work. Our daily schedule is consumed with feedings, changing bottoms, washing and cooking. I do have to make a loaf of my bread sometimes soon, while staying at Ben and Ashia's I've been eating a lot of sandwiches and I'm about out of bread. I bet Saturday will be a normal day for me. Ben should be home and watching over his girls, Steve should be home with me from the Delta and we should be watching football and smelling "Be Thankful" as it permeates the air.

In the meantime I plan to continue to live Gracefully Gluten Free.

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

She is soo pretty!!! I can't wait to meet her! And yes, it's amazing how much they change!! Keep taking lots of pics! She looks like Ben!!