Friday, February 5, 2010

Wow we made it....

We have been babysitting Punkin for Be and Ash to attend something with Farm Bureau in DC. I have been so excited about this time and have to admit the closer it got I was a little apprehensive after all it's been a llloonnngg time since I took care of a little one 24-hours a day.


Punkin is a sweet heart and kept us busy but we enjoyed every minute of it. Here are a few photos of our week.



 
MOST of the time after taking our bath and eating we watched a little Nick Jr.


 
We talked and laughed a lot!!!


 
Grammy tried anything to get a little cooking done. Mom said that this was her first time in a highchair.


 
I bet she got tired of videos and photos. 


  
She is teething and chews on EVERYTHING. Needless to say we're thankful for bibs and burp cloths!


 
Bless her heart she ran out of bibs so I put one of her Daddy's on her until I could wash.


  
Worn out and taking a short afternoon nap.


 
EARLY Friday morning dressed to go get Mom from Jackson. Watching Fox news with Pepaw.


 
On the road. She did great, she was so tired from a rough night and early morning that she slept most of the trip.


Steve and I had a bitter sweet feeling of Ash's return, we hated to give up Punkin, but we are really tired and thankful that now Mom is tending to her. We love being the grandparents who can visit and love on our grandchildren and then hand them over to their parents. Isn't that what grandparents are for?


On a gluten-free note...
I recently bought these little cookies to give them a try and I have not been disappointed, they are GREAT! I'm sure that I will buy more in the near future.





Sunday is the Superbowl, I'll share later what snacks I make! GO SAINTS!!!!

No comments: