Thursday, January 13, 2011

Breakfast Casserole

Ok, I'll be honest I didn't make this gluten free but you easily could. I had intended too but we had house full of company and I wasn't sure how it would go over so I sacrificed! 

Breakfast Casserole

Ingredients:

8 slices bread; cubed
1 ½ c. sharp cheese; shredded
1 lb. sausage; cooked and crumbled
10 eggs
2 c. milk
2 tsp.  mustard
1 tsp. salt

Instructions:
Spread bread pieces in a greased 9 x 13-in. baking dish. Top with cheese and sausage. In a bowl, beat eggs; add remaining ingredients, and mix well. Pour over sausage. Chill overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until done.

This works great when you have a lot of company and you're not a morning person.

At my house everyone slept in well, except for Punkin, and we ate late.

No comments: