Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Year a New Thing, Sharing My Favorites Part 1

I'm always looking for ways to become a more interesting blogger. At times my blogs seem mundane and boring and I would love to improve on that!

So this year I'm going to try something new.

As a blogger and a avid blog reader I read a lot of material that I say, "wow I wish I had written that"! Well the truth is I didn't write it but I've decided that when I read a few really good blogs that I want to share I am going to link to them and share them with you my readers. Maybe this will be a monthly thing, I'm not sure.

So grab a drink get comfy and READ and when you're finish let me know what you think.

Another innocent life lost.

By The Food Allergy Mama

Books to Buy for the New Year

By This is not the life I ordered

What Research-Based Healthy Eating Plans Should Include 

By Lysa TerKeurst

Allergy Labels For Milk Can Be Confusing

By Food Allergy Assistant

What can I drink on New Year's Eve?

 By CeliacFacts.com

 

Recipes:

Gluten-Free New Year's Cookies or Portzelky

newyearscookies

By the Baking Beauties

The Best of 2010

By Hey, that tastes good

Go Ahead Honey, It's Gluten Free - Traditions!

By Simply...  Gluten-Free

GF Golden Parmesan Biscuits

By Goodie Goodie Gluten Free

 

And then for my full of Gluten readers:

 

Easy and Faster No Knead Bread Recipe in Dutch Oven

By Deep South Dish

 So, what did you think?

Thanks for stopping by ya'll hope to see ya soon!!!

No comments: