Saturday, February 26, 2011

Look What I have found

The gluten free community is getting almost scary. Let me explain, when I started eating gf there was very little available here in the south. Now I can find almost anything that I need right here without ordering on line.

Recently I was flipping through the abc distributing catalog and just as I thought there was nothing I wanted I came to


so yes I have one ordered. Then I also ordered



I am sooo excited about these books. I have looked at several on-line but always undecided on what to get, these were such a bargain I couldn't resist! 

I recently received them and they are great.

The inside of the Gluten Free cookbook  has a section on How to eat Gluten Free and love it. Plus it has a list of items that contain gluten, may contain gluten or have no gluten. It contains a lot of great sounding gluten free recipes that I can't wait to try out.

The Allergy Free cookbook contains a section on the basics of allergy free cooking. It has list of different items to keep on hand for cooking free of gluten, dairy, nuts and eggs.  It too has several wonderful sounding gluten free recipes that I plan to try soon.

So if you or a loved one has food allergies in any of these areas you too should order a copy while supplies last!


Thanks for stopping by ya'll come again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always excited to find a good gluten free or allergy friendly cookbook. Make it Fast, cook it slow is one that enjoy. With one child gluten sensitive, two lactose intolerant, a grandaughter that's gluten free and also allergic to milk, eggs, and chicken I need all the help I can get :)