Friday, February 11, 2011

SuperBowl Sunday

I recently went and visited the church Ben and Ash attend Pinelake and had a great time.  It is exciting to see what God is doing in the community there and how my children are a part of this.

It was Chinese New Year and Ash really has a heart for China and to one day have a child from there. My Punkin dressed in her Chinese outfit for church and she was a doll!! Remember you can click on the picture to enlarge it so that you can see it better, I don't want you to miss out!

We came home just in time to get ready for Superbowl weekend. This is the first time EVER that Honey and I were alone to watch the superbowl but we made the best of it. I made Banana muffins from some bananas that I needed to use and also some Chips and Rotel to eat with our mexican casserole. The food and company was good just a little quiet, maybe next year we'll go celebrate with some of our kids.


Thanks for stopping by ya'll and come back soon....

No comments: