Monday, February 28, 2011

Sharing My Favorites Part 3

You will notice my favorite recipes are simple without a lots of ingredients or steps, that's one thing that makes them a favorite. I hope you enjoy!

Great Information:

Making a Diagnosis of Celiac Disease Can Be Tricky

Prevent Celiac Disease? New Study Explores Potential Early Intervention

The Gluten Free Expo Review, What YOU Missed!

A Little Bit of Silly Fun…And a Giveaway!

 

Recipes:

You know how I love meatloaf:

By: Hey, that tastes good!

Post image for Candied Almonds
By: my baking addiction

Homemade Nutella

chocolate hazelnut spread
By: david lebovitz

By: No One Likes Crumbley Cookies

Round Em Up – Girl Scout Cookies (GF) on Parade!

By: Jules Gluten Free


Thanks for stopping by ya'll and please come again soon.

No comments: