Friday, February 4, 2011

Oh My, She's Twenty Seven?

We recently had a busy but fun weekend.

Punkin came to visit again.

She took my slippers off and ran with them. Since she rain in the direction of the garbage can I just knew that's where I would find them. The kitchen window? Not what I was expecting...

We took care of Punkin some so that her Dad and Mom could make trips from Starkvegas to the Hills. This child loves her Baby Einstein movies it's amazing to me that a 16-month old will sit in front of a tv like this.

We had friends from Florida visit who are more like family to us. While living in Guatemala God sent this couple to be my parents and Ash's grand-parents. We always look forward to being able to get together and catch up with them.  I was thinking today it had been a little over a year since we had seen them.

Punkin had to show Mama Marion her jewelry box.

On January 31st 27 years ago I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl and she remains a blessing to me today also. I am thankful for the times that we share, as I write this I am getting ready to go to her house.






Punkin didn't understand what was happening she wouldn't help sing, carry the cake or blow out the candle.

She did help with eating it though.

Dressed for church....

Punkin and I both dressed in our Matilda Jane for church. Sorry the photo doesn't show more we were in a hurry.

Her favorite thing, talking on the phone.

And after church Papaw came into town.

We went to a museum out to eat several times and just chilled at home. It was a fun time with family celebrating with A!

Thanks for stopping by ya'll come again soon.

No comments: