Thursday, June 30, 2011

I was in Heaven

Last Saturday I visited our local farmer's market. I had been wanting to do this for a long time but Honey was never home to go with me and to be honest I always forgot until it was too late. Our farmer's market is open on Saturday's only from seven to twelve.

On Friday night I came up with a plan and I'm so glad it worked out. Honey and I slept as late as we wanted and then went out for breakfast and went to the farmer's market. We enjoyed buying fresh veggies and talking with the vendors there, I will be returning soon!

Late that afternoon I cooked and we had a meal of fresh veggies southern style. Ummm I was in heaven!

Well, not literally Sunday we went to church and heard Don Piper, what a blessing this guy is if you have never heard his story you need too!




 That's the real heaven but for now my fresh veggies do make me think of heaven.


 After church we took a drive to the flat land to check out the farm.


Thank God for water, we have received a little rain but not much so while at the flat land we started the water up.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: