Friday, June 17, 2011

Kyvan Salsa Review



I remember eating Salsa while living in Guatemala, it was one of the first things that I feel in love with when we first moved there probably because it was one of the few things that tasted familiar. It was slightly hot but slightly sweet and I loved it. Well today I have found a match in the salsa from Guatemala with Kyvan salsa by Reggie Kelly.

I have been following Reggie for several months now because he is such an inspiration to me but also because he's a MSU alumni. He has recently spent a lot of time in this area promoting his salsa and I had been thinking that I wanted to try it, well today was my day and let me tell you I'll probably have some in our home from now on. It so brought back good memories from living in Guate.

Check out Reggie's web page and go pick up some salsa or order some on line, you'll be glad you did! It's great!!!

 

KYVAN Mild Salsa

KYVAN Mild Salsa
  • Item #: 694516950384
 You can also buy a copy of his book while you are shopping.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!


No comments: