Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sharing My Favorites Part 6

Here's some more great favorites friends. ENJOY!!!

Great Information: 

Gluten-Free Cookies cookbook highlight and review

Recipes:

By: Deep South Dish

Gluten Free Chicken Breast in White Wine Sauce

By: No One Likes Crumbley Cookies

Gluten-Free No-Bake Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cupcakes

By: the Baking Beauties

Eggplant Parmesan w/ THE BEST beef bolognese sauce

By: Gluten Free Frenzy

By: Hey, that taste good

Chicken Cream Cheese Enchiladas

By: Gluten Free Frenzy

Full of Gluten: 

My Mother use to make this for church socials so when I saw it on Mary's blog I had to add it as a favorite. This recipe has normal cornbread but to make it gluten free just make a recipe of "My Favorite Cornbread" and use half of it as suggested by Mary.

Cornbread Salad


By: Deep South Dish

 Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon.




No comments: