Friday, August 19, 2011

Are you Immune to apologizing?

Have you ever heard of this name brand? It is only sold in home trunk shows and there are only so many pieces made when their stock runs out they do not make more of the same. Therefore you can buy and never worry about your frinds wearing the same thing.

A while back I bought a pants and top at one of Ash's shows and I love it. I am serious it feels like I am wearing my pj's in public I could wear it everyday all day plus no matter how many times I wash it, it always looks the same.

The trunk show after that I went intending on buying but to be honest I didn't like the collection.

Last week I went and spent a few days at Ben and Ash's to help out with Punkin while Ash hosted another show. This time I went thinking I may buy and I may not it's according to what they've got and the minute Ash started unpacking the box I knew that I was in trouble. I loved sooo many pieces that I couldn't wait to try them on. After trying all of them on whether I liked the looks are not I just wanted to see how they felt on me I decided on a jumper and tee. Their tees are the bomb I have never felt any like them.

So this is what I bought:

I bought the Dear Henry jumper


and I'm pairing it with the Aquarious tee


The photos do not do them justice, the jumper has this cute Matilda Jane fabric ties on one side and I'll be able to wear it with many different tops this fall and winter.

Here a couple of my favorite photos from my time in Starkvegas.

We hung the clothes all around the house for ladies and children to have a look.

I was trying to make up my bed and get ready to get in it but I couldn't keep Punkin out of it.

Punkin has tasted Oreos and LOVES them, well who doesn't?


Punkin wasn't feeling well during my visit there so I spent a lot of time rocking and loving on here. What a joy it won't be long and she won't let me do this.

She had a few times that she was really mischievous and got into trouble. One of the sweetest practices Ben and Ash have is when she's bad they make her go around and apologize to everyone involved. It just melts my heart when that sweet baby comes to me with big crocodile tears to say she's sorry. Then I was thinking this morning how many times do we as adults NEED to apologize for something we have said or done and yet we refuse to? It's like when we get older we become immune to apologizing and that's really bad. I think we need to get back into this practice to live at peace with our family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon.

No comments: