Monday, August 15, 2011

A word of encouragement to my bogger friends!


I KNOW how hard it is to to blog regularly my hands seem to be getting worse instead of better and the pain is unreal when I am typing or writing anything but as I get older I see the necessity of writing down my experiences. I don't blog to become famous I blog so that one day I can remember things that happened in my life. I blog so that I may can share a tidbit of some gluten free, lactose free, allergy free experience with someone who it might help along the way.

I was just going through the blogs I follow and MANY of you have not blogged for months and some years. I know some of the things going on in some of your lives at the moment and you have sooo much to blog about, keep a record of and share with us. I just want to encourage you, if you don't feel that you have time to blog on a regular basis do it once a month. Don't look at other bloggers out there who share everyday, I'm lucky to share once a week, just share when you are able and one day you can pass on your memories or experiences to your family.

So keep it up my friend we want to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon.

No comments: