Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Honey

Honey's birthday is today but we celebrated yesterday. Well if you call it a celebration, it was a celebration to us.

I had a training meeting at the museum all morning yesterday plus other things going on and didn't get home until late in the afternoon. I had some meat out so that I could cook supper and then I thought about I have another meeting tonight so we wouldn't get to do anything for Honey's birthday. My wheels went to spinning and I started trying to think about something quick I could do just to let him know that I care and this is what I came up with.

Who says dessert has to be fancy, after all it's the thought that counts!



I hope he's as happy as he seems, time will tell.

Happy birthday Honey, you deserve so much more maybe later.


Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!


No comments: