Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Honey

Honey's birthday is today but we celebrated yesterday. Well if you call it a celebration, it was a celebration to us.

I had a training meeting at the museum all morning yesterday plus other things going on and didn't get home until late in the afternoon. I had some meat out so that I could cook supper and then I thought about I have another meeting tonight so we wouldn't get to do anything for Honey's birthday. My wheels went to spinning and I started trying to think about something quick I could do just to let him know that I care and this is what I came up with.

Who says dessert has to be fancy, after all it's the thought that counts!



I hope he's as happy as he seems, time will tell.

Happy birthday Honey, you deserve so much more maybe later.


Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!


0 comments: