Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day One

Tuesday Mary had a doctors appointment and they scheduled the delivery of Joshua for 5 Wednesday morning.

After supper George and Mary had to go look for a battery for their video camera, to no avail I guess it will be photos only. The girls were in a playful mood and we enjoyed the time spent with them. When you tell Emma to smile she puts her mouth in position but for some reason her face doesn't follow suit.


I caught her smiling and snapped this one quickly. She does better when it's no planned.


Alayna is such a clown; she can really put on a show.


Emma kept hollering at me, "look Memaw take a picture". I didn't know what on earth they were talking about until I looked around. I think he makes a pretty handsome reindeer, don't you?


Yesterday was wild in a good sort of way. George and Mary left around 4:30 to begin the process of getting the baby here.

When I got the girls up for school they jumped up squealing, "today we're going to have a baby brother". They were so excited that getting them up and going was not a problem at all; now keeping them focused that was another story!


After getting them ready to go I took a photo of them with Pepaw. God bless them, it's been a long time since I've styled the hair of a little girl, I think Alayna finally did her own.


They are so sweet even if they are mine!


After waiting all day he is finally here......

Joshua William
Born December 16, 2009 @ 3:09
Weight 6lbs 11 oz.
20 in. long


 
He's so sweet, I can't wait to hold him, maybe today?


He watched the girls a lot it looked just like he was concentrating on something. Maybe he was thinking, "boy am I in trouble."

You also wonder what's going on in Emma's mind!


We didn't stay long, Mary was tired and the girls were so hiper! We tried everything to calm them down and it just wouldn't work. Pepaw and I took them home gave them baths and put them to bed, they were asleep in no time.

No comments: