Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Recape of 2009

I can't believe "2009" is now another page written in my book of life. Now I am writing a new chapter "2010". There is so much to be thankful for. Walk with me through the past year of my life, see the good, the bad and the ugly.

 
Another blessed year with the love of my life!


Last January me and two of my girls went on our first girls trip to Nashville to see Celine Dion. Maybe we can all four take a trip in the future!


In February all of our kids met us in Memphis, TN for the annual "Gin Show". Our daughter, Sarah had a booth selling jewelry,  which is listed on the right side of this page under "My children" web pages as "Sarah's Business". This was a special time because Sarah lives in CO and we aren't able to get together a lot, we made a weekend of it.
While at the "Gin Show" Ben and Ashia announced to the family that they were going to be first time parents we were sooo excited!


In March State won the SEC Championship, we love our Dawgs!

Farming was looking good, we were so excited about our earning potential the crops were some of the best we had ever had. Then the rains came and it rained for weeks, the crops began to rot in the field and there was no way to get them out. We're thankful that we salvaged most of our crops and although we didn't have the profit we once thought we still made a profit.



When we could take a break we went to see our children and grand-children in IN. We always enjoy time spent with them.


The end of July I had my third stomach procedure.
                  The Cloyd Thacker Family    
 
I am never able to get together with my cousins anymore due to the distance we all live from each other. In September I attended the "Thacker's Family Reunion" and all of my immediate cousins on my Dad's side were there. We had a great time together.

We were blessed with Austin Rivers
September 17, 2009



In October Sarah came home to see Austin.


George, Mary and the girls were able to come too! The girls enjoyed their time with their new cousin. We also celebrated Alayna's 7th birthday.

We were blessed with Joshua William, our first grandson!
December 16, 2009

We lost several family members and close friends in 2009, pictured above was Uncle Allen the most recent. We miss all of them.


We had a very small relaxing Christmas. Read about it HERE!



And GOD Bless YOU!!!!!

No comments: