Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gluten-Free Banana Pudding,

I hope you had a good Memorial Day. We had a fun Memorial Day weekend, Dad came up and we grilled out and rested! Here are a few photos to share of our evening.

This was right before she bent over the side to pick grass and fell on her head.


So then she and the men had a cold glass of tea and rested while Ashia and I ran around starting supper, talking and taking photos.

It was a great time for all of us, we stayed outside until it started to thunder then we moved to the inside. When Ben got ready to put the steaks and veggies on the grill it came a downpour but he grilled in the rain and we ate it up! Thanks Ben it was wonderful! 


I made my first Gluten-Free Banana Pudding! It was really good but a little bit too sweet, I'll be modifying my recipe to use less sugar! 

I used "Arrowroot Animal Cookies" in place of Vanilla Wafers and they worked great! I'll give out my recipe when I perfect it!

We're still working on the house, I went Monday and bought a new bedroom suite. I love it and I love my new furniture store!

That'll have to do you for now more to come in the near future!

No comments: