Sunday, June 6, 2010

More favorite blogs,

I am on gluten-free faces now and I have made many new friends there. It is so neat for us to have a place to go and chat with each other about a common disease or common problems. It also opens up a world of information and recipes. I love it! Thank you Chad for your work on Gluten-Free Faces!

One of my new blogger friends is Elaine Kamoss. Elaine is special in that she has only been gluten-free since February of 2010 and she has jumped on the bandwagon wholeheartedly. Her blog has giveaways going on all the time and she is sharing with us her journey of pain and healing.



Another one of my all time favorite blogger's is "The Baking Beauties". Their recipes hit me just like "Deep South Dish". Hard like a ton of bricks and I have to grab a tissue to wipe the drool from my face! The good thing is The Baking Beauties blog gluten free.


© 2009
So click on over to Newfound Celiac and walk this gluten-free journey with her; she's a sweet girl. And while you are at it go to The Baking Beauties and copy down a recipe or two, or three, or four! You'll be glad you did!

Why not comment and tell me your favorite blogger's? I'd love to know!

Please go to the right hand side of this page and click to follow me on networkblogs. I changed some things on my page and I'm having to start over with my networkblog profile.  If you will also verify that I'm the author so I can add more post I would really appreciate it!

Have a gluten-free weekend friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the sweet comments. It's amazing how many great GF people you can meet on the internet and you're definitely one of them.