Friday, August 6, 2010

Just had to be shared!

This is going to be short but I had to share it! I have looked for months for a chest that I could use as a treasure chest. My grandchildren are artistic and always making things for me. I wanted a chest to keep all of these items in so that one day when they're older we can look back and talk about them and so that I would not loose them.  While shopping at my favorite furniture store I found the perfect chest. This can be used by me then passed down from generation to generation.

A and Punkin where here the day the chest was delivered and look at the treasure I found inside!



Visit again soon so that you can see my other treasures!!!!

2 comments:

iampalegreen said...

Too cute! :)

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

What a sweet treasure! the box is nice too ;) thanks for stopping by acting balanced