Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blessed Once Again!



We went to the doctor today and found out our youngest daughter (Ashia) is having a baby girl! I stood there with tears in my eyes looking at that little bundle of joy. It was so funny at one time she was laying with her legs crossed at the ankles and her arms behind her head. Just like her MOM! All of our granddaughters are such a blessing, I can't wait to add one more to the clan!

Now I can't wait to see what our oldest daughter (Mary) is going to have!!! Stay tuned to this page to find out a.s.a.p. If it's a boy (which I kind of hope it is) he'll have a rough time with so many girls in the family.

Last night Steve called late afternoon and said he was on his way home from the Mississippi Delta. My head went to spinning as I thought about what type of meal I could put together really fast because I had no meat thawing. We had grilled catfish, baked beans and salad and it could not have been better if I had, had all day to prepare! Here is my photo of my thrown together meal.



Tonight I am cooking and Ben and Ashia are coming over. She is tired after a day at the doctor and has to work this afternoon so I told her to plan to eat here. We are having another salad (I love salad), spaghetti and maybe garlic bread. Maybe I'll post a photo of that later!

No comments: