Friday, March 26, 2010

An Afternoon with Austin

I watched Punkin for Ash to go paint her bunny plate (watch Ashia's blog here to read more about it) yesterday. We had a good time and stayed very busy. Here are photos of our time together.


We crawled a little. I guess it would classify as crawling it is a scoot, a hop, and a lay down to rest. My kind of crawling! :)

We had lunch and boy was it good. We ate every bite and then a little milk to wash it down.

Ahhh that was soo good!

I'm full Gammy, why are you taking more photos?

A little play time!

I'm so tired. She laid down to rest after her Gammy crawl and I put the blanket over her. It didn't last long but I was hoping!

A little cartoon time. Not again Gammy!

She has this new thing going on with her mouth no sound involved.

Kisses time!

Then it was snack time, mmmm I love these cookies!

We're on the road now to Dad's so tune in later for photos from his big event!

Thank you for dropping by and please come again soon!

No comments: