Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shoes I'd love to have......

I have really bad feet. I had a bout of plantar fascitis a few years ago plus a few months after that I began to have a problem with a joint on my other foot. I guess it stems from all those years of walking the mountains in Guatemala, but I'd do it again in a minute. So I have been on the hunt for some better shoes. I have a few pair of really good shoes but then some of my favorite are REALLY BAD shoes. I've decided to buy a few pair of good shoes to replace the bad ones. My feet are worth throwing away those things that hurt me. :-(

After talking to a few others on their experience with shoes and reading a ton of reviews here are some of the shoes I would love to have.....


















































I'm just ready for good shoes, so I have ordered three pair. These feet are covering many a mile lately and I want them to STOP hurting.

No comments: