Monday, November 15, 2010

I felt that I had to be dreaming

Sunday I went to B'ham to be a part of "A Night with The Chapman's" and Mary Beth was talking about God giving them bread crumbs after the loss of their precious daughter Maria Sue.

I came home a little stressed due to some problems with a family member. On the drive from the farm to the hills I was praying and asking God why things were going as they were. Honey and I have been constantly praying on how to handle this situation.

When I got home and checked my e-mail I had been given one of those bread crumbs! I was so stunned for lack of a better word that I was shaking. I felt that I had to be dreaming.

I have won a Masterbuilt Butterball Electric Turkey Fryer

The Masterbuilt Butterball Electric Turkey Fryer is one of the only turkey fryers with a CSA certification and a design that meets Underwriters Laboratories Inc. standards.




  •  Retails at $159.96
  • Has an adjustable thermostat temperature control
  • Stainless steel construction
  • Porcelain-coated inner pot
  • Digital timer
  • Folding lid with window and filter
  • Cooking basket with drain clip
  • Drain Valve for easy cleaning
  • Saves on oil – uses 1/3 less than conventional turkey fryers
  • It can feed up to 8 people when frying a 14 lb turkey
  • Oh – and much to our excitement… the turkey fryer also boils and steams! Hello seafood boil!
 Amazon has these on sale right now order yours here!

Plus I had received another free book with a CD included!

PLUS we just received a phone call that the situation with the family member seems to be working out. 

I am sooo thankful for all God is doing in our family at this time and for my bread crumb!

I am already having Thanksgiving and can't wait to have a gluten free turkey.

No comments: