Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Thanksgiving to Remember

We had Thanksgiving in our new home this year with ALL of our children and my Dad and it was great. These are memories that I hope we never forget and so I am posting some of the photos of our Thanksgiving photo shoot.

We may not be grand but we have great children who gave us grand-children!

Our beautiful family!

The siblings with their children.

The apples of our eyes!

The two babies of the family! Punkin just turned one and Little Man will be one soon.

 I don't know if Little Man knew what to think of Punkin but she sure had fun!

I didn't think about it but I did not have a photo taken of me and my Dad. Thank you Ash for thinking for me!

I think out of all the photos this is my favorite. The is our middle daughter and her husband. One day we'll have babies to add to this beautiful family. By the way if you have not already check out Sarah's business on the side bar of my page.

Oh, by the way these we taken on our back deck what a blessing to have such a beautiful backdrop.

We don't take lightly a visit from our children we realize that they take time off and make long trips just to spend time with us and for that we are thankful.

I hope that you had as great a Thanksgiving as we all did!!!

No comments: