Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The true meaning of Christmas


This is my one and only Christmas wish!


Christmas Myspace Comments
The true meaning of Christmas is love. John 3:16-17 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." The true meaning of Christmas is the celebration of this incredible act of love.

Whether you know me personally or through my blog God has given me a special love for you. I know the journey those with food allergies or intolerance's go through and I am grateful that we have each other!

I also realize how hard everyday life can be even though you may not have food allergies or intolerance's and it is encouraging to me to see that I mm not alone.

So may you have a Merry Christmas and the Happiest New Year yet!!!! I look forward to our spending time together in 2011!!!


No comments: