Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gluten Free Travel Site

I just ran across this wonderful place and I have posted a permanent link to it on the side of my blog page. It is a gluten-free travel site, if you're like me when you travel you always study up on places you can eat because that is a big part of your trip. If I forget to look into it Steve and I have this long conversation right before any meal. "So where do you want to eat?" "I don't know you tell me you're the one who can't eat at a lot of places!" "I know but I'm not really hungry so you pick and I'll tell you if I can eat there." "No you need to pick." This conversation can go on for hours so I was so happy when I found out about this place! I plan to visit if frequently. Here is the information so that you can visit it too!

 GlutenFreeTravelsite.com.  Check it out!
Here is the direct link: 
http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com/index.php

No comments: